March 26, 2010

Create Your Own Friday #12 – A notecard set

I made this notecard set to give to a friend. The wooden purse box was covered using PP and I found that KI Memories paper is just the right thickness for this job. Not to forget that it looks beautiful! Then I made coordinating notecards and envelopes. The notecards are 3.25 X 3.25 inches in size and the envelopes are 3.5 X 3.5 inches in size. The envelopes were a tad difficult to fit it so next time maybe I should go for a quarter inch shorter. This is the first time I made envelopes on my own but was very happy with it. I’d this nice thick cotton paper which was just perfect to make the envelopes!

DSC04748

All the notecards:

DSC04750

Supplies: DCWV and Bazzill CS, KI Memories PP, Justrite monogram stamper, clear and white EP, versamark, black pigment ink, MS lace border punch, tonic duo corner rounder, nestabilities.

No comments: