March 24, 2008

Seven weird facts

I've been tagged by Tejal of Creating New Expressions, to list seven weird facts about myself. I don't think I'm weird at all :), so it's going to be a hard hard task to do this. I might twist the rules a little so as to make it "Seven facts" rather than "Seven weird facts" :).
  1. I like alu parantha with cheddar cheese.
  2. I don't like hot drinks be it tea, coffee, soup or anything else.
  3. I love milk.
  4. I've recently become a decluttering fanatic, bound on donating/selling anything and everything in our house that hasn't been used in the past 3 months. My DH is scared to death that I'll empty the house :).
  5. I can never get my "lefts" and "rights" right. (Yes, I'm like that! :)) So don't ever give me directions in terms of left and right!
  6. I've never been able to grow plants in pots successfully :(. Sooner or later they always die.
  7. When I was a child, I would never sleep until my mom tucked me in bed.

Phew! That was a huge exercise for the grey cells. Now who do I tag...I know very few people and as far as I remember they've all been tagged but I maybe wrong. So if you're reading this and you've not done this, consider yourself tagged by me :). I would love to your seven facts.

No comments: